By Axel R. Schäfer
Read Online or Download American Evangelicals and the 1960s (Studies in American Thought and Culture) PDF
Best protestantism books
Luther’s Works: the yank version, released by way of Concordia and fort Press among 1955 and 1986, includes fifty-five volumes. those are a variety representing in basic terms a few 3rd of Luther’s works within the Latin and German of the normal Weimar version, no longer together with the German Bible. This quantity includes sermons at the first and moment Epistles of St.
The place are you in your quest to obtain therapeutic? during this e-book, Rev. Jones offers key ideals that one needs to embody and act upon with the intention to be adequately situated to obtain healing.
Is there anything past your present Christian event that seems missing? Is God calling you to the following point of His glory? God will disclose to you ways to turn on the prophetic future over your existence that turns out dormant. he's awaiting you to gain that your dream, prophecy, hope, or miracle isn't useless simply napping!
• A wide-ranging exploration of the prior, current, and destiny results of women’s ordination at the church• Edited via a well-respected theologian and that includes a range of voices from around the Anglican CommunionThis ebook gauges the effect and implications of women’s ordination on this present day and day after today.
- The Benefits of Belief
- Pursued by a Relentless God
- Calvin's Institutes: Abridged Edition
- Thinking in the Spirit: Theologies of the Early Pentecostal Movement
- New Ways of Being Pentecostal in Latin America
- Crazy Quilt Pieces of a Mennonite Life
Additional resources for American Evangelicals and the 1960s (Studies in American Thought and Culture)