By Hala Mohammed Berri,Anies Al-Hroub
- Current strategies for selecting ADHD in Lebanon.
- Lebanese academics’ wisdom approximately ADHD, their misconceptions, and components that effect their opinions.
- Biases towards and confusion approximately issues at the foundation of perceived gender differences.
- ADHD review and implementation options for Lebanese certain schooling professionals.
- Research questions, layout, and techniques in addition to information assortment and research strategies utilized in the study.
Read or Download ADHD in Lebanese Schools: Diagnosis, Assessment, and Treatment (SpringerBriefs in Psychology) PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
Within the Thirties C. G. Jung embarked upon a daring research into early life goals as remembered by means of adults to higher comprehend their importance to the lives of the dreamers. Jung offered his findings in a four-year seminar sequence on the Swiss Federal Institute of know-how in Zurich. kid's desires marks their first ebook in English, and fills a severe hole in Jung's accrued works.
Kids will event usual development and alter all through their lives. Play, through its very nature, constantly ends up in issues falling aside, usually actually, and youngsters mostly locate pride during this strategy of cave in and renewal. This ebook harnesses the facility of the reorganizing method to elicit optimistic and profound switch in young ones facing social, neurological, developmental, health and relations matters.
Machine video games, the web, and different new communications media are usually noticeable to pose threats and risks to teenagers, yet in addition they supply new possibilities for creativity and self-determination. As we commence to seem past the speedy hopes and fears that new applied sciences usually galvanize, there's a starting to be desire for in-depth empirical examine.
This short stories the previous, current, and destiny use of faculty corporal punishment within the usa, a tradition that is still criminal in 19 states because it is constitutionally authorised in line with the U. S. superb courtroom. due to university corporal punishment, approximately 200,000 youngsters are paddled in faculties every year.
- Abuso e maltrattamento all'infanzia. Modelli di intervento e terapia cognitivo-comportamentale: Modelli di intervento e terapia cognitivo-comportamentale (Psicoterapie) (Italian Edition)
- Art Therapy in the Early Years: Therapeutic interventions with infants, toddlers and their families
- Guiding the Child (Psychology Revivals): On the principles of Individual Psychology
- The Play Therapy Primer
- School-Based Mental Health: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Practices
- Leaving Home: The Therapy Of Disturbed Young People
Additional info for ADHD in Lebanese Schools: Diagnosis, Assessment, and Treatment (SpringerBriefs in Psychology)