By Tim Leadbeater
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of good fortune with this attempted and demonstrated sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the preferred, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and evaluation standards of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- includes authoritative and interesting content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that learn the opposing perspectives and techniques of historians
- presents exam-style questions and counsel for every correct specification to aid scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This identify is appropriate for various classes including:
- Edexcel: India, c1914-48: the line to independence
Read or Download Access to History: Indian Independence 1914-64 Second Edition PDF
Best asian history books
This notable e-book examines the advanced background of jap colonial and postcolonial interactions with Korea, really in concerns of cultural coverage. E. Taylor Atkins specializes in previous and current jap fascination with Korean tradition as he reassesses colonial anthropology, background curation, cultural coverage, and Korean functionality artwork in jap mass media tradition.
China and India, the world's such a lot populous nations, will workout expanding effect in foreign affairs within the coming a long time. This rfile assesses the relative clients of China and India via 2025 in 4 domain names: demography, macroeconomics, technology and expertise, and safeguard spending and procurement.
Sima Qian (first century BCE), the writer of list of the Historian (Shiji), is China�s earliest and best-known historian, and his �Letter to Ren An� is the main recognized letter in chinese language heritage. within the letter, Sima Qian explains his choice to complete his life�s paintings, the 1st complete background of China, rather than honorably committing suicide following his castration for �deceiving the emperor.
This booklet explains why China has resorted to using large-scale army strength in international affairs. How will China use its starting to be army may perhaps in coming hindrance and latest conflicts? This e-book contributes to the present debate at the way forward for the Asia-Pacific quarter by means of analyzing why China has resorted to utilizing army strength long ago.
- Vietnam Veteranos: Chicanos Recall the War
- The Mechanics of Modernity in Europe and East Asia: Institutional Origins of Social Change and Stagnation (Routledge Explorations in Economic History)
- Southeast Asia and the Cold War (Routledge Contemporary Southeast Asia Series)
- Enlightenment and Violence: Modernity and Nation-Making (SAGE Series in Modern Indian History)
- Mongolian Nomadic Society: A Reconstruction of the 'Medieval' History of Mongolia (NIAS Monographs)
- Global Icons: Apertures to the Popular
Additional resources for Access to History: Indian Independence 1914-64 Second Edition